The Wireless Encrypted Image Viewer
If you turn on Encryption in your camera settings all images will be delivered encrypted. In order to decrypt and view these images you will need to use the Wireless Image Decryptor/Viewer utility.
To download the Windows Setup please click: Download
After you download the setup, launch it and complete the setup wizard. This will install the Wireless Decryptor/Viewer onto your computer.
The next time you open an Encrypted Photo it will automatically be decrypted into its orginal filename (PICT####.jpg) in the same folder where the encrypted photo resides on your computer and it will be viewed on screen. Use the mouse wheel or slider to zoom and mouse to pan while viewing.
The Jager Pro Wireless Android Mobile App
Download the Android Jager Pro Wireless Mobile Application here as an alternative to using Google Play Store. This will be the same version.
Using your Android device, please click: Download
The Firmware Files by Model
The following list represents the latest firmware files for your camera by model. When new firmwares become available this list will be updated. Click the Download button next to your model to download the binary firmware file to your computer.
How to manually apply a Firmware Update.
Please use the following steps to properly load a new firmware on your camera:
- Make sure your camera is not on low battery.
- Make sure to start with an empty sd card or clean off your photos first.
- With an SD card in the camera, switch to Setup.
- Format the SD Card: Press the Menu button. Under System menu, Select Format, press OK. Choose Yes.
- Turn the camera OFF.
- Remove the SD Card and place in your computer's sd card reader.
- Copy the .bin file that you downloaded from the list above to the SD Card. This is normally called "FWS100.bin".
- Place the SD Card back into the Camera.
- Apply the Firmware: Press and hold the Playback button. Switch the camera to Setup.
- Wait for the display to say "No Image"
- Press the Play Button once.
- Load Camera Defaults: Press the Menu button. Under System Menu, select Default, Press OK, select Yes.
- Under the System Menu choose Information and verify the firmware version has indeed changed.
- Since default settings have been applied, go back and select all your options the way you want them.